Modern Service, Traditional Quality.
We hold up tradition when it comes to consulting quality and protecting our clients. At the same time, we are highly motivated and innovative when we are able to create added value through our services. Our notary activities comprise corporate and tax law, real estate law and associated financing agreements, foundation law as well as family and inheritance law.
In the process, we assist you in matters of public certification, dealing with government agencies and offices across Switzerland, and active contract management.
Our services include in particular:
- Real estate purchase agreements, deeds of gift, and barter agreements
- Rights of pre-emption and buying rights
- Easement contracts/building rights contracts
- Creating mortgage certificates
- Constitution of condominium or co-ownership
- Parceling out land (subdivisions, consolidations, changes to property limits)
- Marital agreements
- Advanced care directives
- Wills and contracts of inheritance
- Inventories (tax inventories, estate inventories, public inventories)
- Certificates of inheritance
- Contracts on estate distribution
- Creation and liquidation of companies and foundations
- Revisions to articles of incorporation and articles of association
- Capital increases and reductions
- Contracts pursuant to the Mergers Act (mergers, asset transfers, demergers, and transformations)